Daikon Radish and Carrot Salad
You can use cucumber, celery, cabbage, paprika for this recipe. Instead of using only mayonnaise, I added sushi vinegar for the dressing. This way, it will reduce the calories of the salad. It will go really well with dry white wine.
- 10 cm (4 inch) piece of daikon radish
- 10 cm (4 inch) piece of carrot
- 90 g (3 oz) canned tuna
- Red cabbage-sprouts to garnish
- 2 tbsp sushi vinegar
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Peel the daikon radish and carrot, then cut into thin strips.(Cut vegetables into the same direction, about 2mm [1/2 inch] thickness. Lay them on their side, and cut them into thin pieces.)
- Mix in half amount of the sprouts, and all of the canned tuna, and sauce.
- Top with the rest of the sprouts.